The Information Technology Services department at New River loans some equipment to employees for attending conferences, short trips, delivering presentations, and conducting research. We also routinely provide audiovisual support throughout the college (all campus locations) which might consist of setting up a computer with video projector for a presentation.
We kindly request that you provide us with at least THREE DAYS advanced notice so we can prepare the equipment for you.
NOTE: Loans are made with the understanding that the borrower is fully, without exception, responsible for the equipment, cabling, and accessories during the period in which the equipment is in his or her possession.
The terms of the loan are as follows:
- Equipment is available for checkout to employees only and you must show a valid New River photo ID Card.
- Equipment will be checked out for a period not to exceed three days (unless other arrangements have been made).
- All borrowers must complete, date, and sign the Equipment Loan Form prior to checkout, available at the User Support Help Desk.
- If the loaned equipment is not returned within the agreed upon period, the Information Technology staff reserves the right to revoke any future loan privileges and to seek financial compensation for the purchase amount of the equipment.
- All disks, cabling, remote controls, etc., must be returned with the equipment at the time of equipment return.
- Please contact the Help Desk for additional information.