How do I forward all messages to another email account using Outlook Web Access?
- First, you have to use Internet Explorer to do this because other browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Safari) won't work.
- Here are the steps:
- Login to Outlook Web Access (OWA) and click the Rules icon in the navigation pane (lower left of window).
- Once the Rules dialog appears in the main window, click the New button to invoke the Rules wizard.
- Give the rule a friendly name, such as "My Forward Every Email Rule."
- Leave every field blank, except for the "Forward It To" field, into which you can type any email address.