How do I STOP receiving emails from a particular address?
- You can identify a specific email address that you do not want to receive any emails from and then configure your Junk Email filter to block that address.
- When you "block" an email's sender you still receive the messages from them but they go automatically to your JUNK folder. The sender receives no message indicating they've been blocked.
- After removing the block, the emails still end up in the Junk folder until you inform your application that they should not be Junk.
- Here are the steps:
- Open Outlook.
- Click the Actions menu.
- Choose Junk Email, then Junk Email options.
- Click the Blocked Senders tab.
- Click Add.
- Type in the email address that you want to block.
- Click OK.