Searching the Interactive Course Schedule
- To access the Interactive Course Schedule you must login as Guest.
- Once you've logged in as Guest, then click the "Find" button at the top of your browser window to begin your search.
- All the records will disappear and you'll be able to choose the variables, or search terms, for your search. Click any of the drop-down buttons to choose your search criteria.
- Some of the fields are not drop-down buttons, but instead blank text fields. You can type in your information in those fields.
- Keep your search simple. You don't need to make selections for every field, in fact, choose only one field for the most basic search.
- After you choose your search criteria, click the "Perform Search" button at the top of your browser window.
- If you don't have success with your first search, try new variables and search again.
- Now that you've read this information, use the BACK button of your browser to return to the Course Schedule page.
NOTE: The All-On-One-Page and the IVN Course schedules do not require any special directions.